Planet Antares Scam Tips & Alerts

Follow Planet Antares Scam alerts and tips while starting a vending business. It is important to stay away from various vending scams to generate profits.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Planet Antares Scam Warning, Tips & Advice

Vending seems to be a very easy business choice to lot of people mainly because there are no entry barriers to this business, is easy to handle, it does not ask any professional qualification or specific skills thus lets anyone and everyone start this business. In fact the number of vending users is also on the rise in the past few years due to drastic change in eating habits and lifestyles. All these have provided a lot of hype to vending machine business.

This sudden increase in demand for this business is made use of by few fraudsters. Wondering how? Vending scams take place in several different ways. If you think that you can easily identify these fraudsters, you are mistaken. They are very smart and the only way you can avoid such scams is by being lot more careful in your approach. Planet Antares Scam tips for vending entrepreneurs can guide you on various vending scams.

You might have seen several ads or hoardings stating that you can make huge money within a very shot span of time through vending machine business. This is just another misconception. Vending is similar to most other business models and needs lot of planning and hard work for succeeding. Ofcourse if you are partnering with a reputed company with years of experience in the field, then you can start your vending business on the right note. If someone is giving you such promises that you don’t have to do anything, it is clearly evident that he is trying to cheat you.

Try to avoid purchasing costly products online. The main draw back of online purchasing is that you may be shown one product and dispatched a totally different product at the end. Another drawback is that the manufacturing company or the company offering vending machine may not exist in reality. Even discount vending products like snacks etc offered through online ordering can be a scam. So you have to be cautious about your suppliers.

How can you protect yourself? Well as the saying goes “Prevention is better that cure”, gather as much information as possible about the company from which you are about to purchase the product. If at all you want to go by feedback, consult someone who has already purchased a product from the same company. Even better, ask company’s representative to provide references in your area.

Due diligence and proper care would help you prevent yourself from becoming prey to vending scams. For any help on recognizing fraudsters and scams contact Planet Antares staff and complete guidance on how this business actually works.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I just got laid off. I have not idea what I am going to do. I need to find a new job now. Any suggestions? I need all the help I can get. After twenty years I am let go. It is those funnily things that you will miss the most. After so many years I fell into certain routines. There was this old vending machine I would go to everyday to get my soda. Now I have to run to the local Circle K to get my soda. As long as my money holds out.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Bruce said...

I work in a office that is a few floors so our break space tend to be a long way from us. We've got 2 vending machines on each side of the building. We have a Coke Vending Machine on one end and the Pepsi vending machine on the other end. I had forgotten my dollars that today and I really needed my caffeine fix. So, I manage to scrounge .65 cents. I had to make the long hike to the Pepsi machine 200 yards away since the dang Coke machine charges seventy cents. So, I made my journey to the Pepsi machine only to enter all of the change and on the last coin the machine ate it. I crawled back to my desk like a dog that was whipped and left to whelp. Now, I have no caffeine and I am pissed off at the machine that took my money.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

We had the same issues at our office too.. I would always loose my money a couple of times a month. I stopped using the machine all together. Then we got a new vendor that really rocks. They only use Planet Antares vending machines. Very reliable and a huge selection. Our new vending machine is always full.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That vendor sounds great. What is this Planet Antares Machine? Who is your vendor? It would be very nice to have our machine filled regularly. Our machine steals our money too and the dang vendor never fills it up.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Forget vending. The movies, now that is the real scam, Over $10 to see a flick. Popcorn is out of the question on my budget. What a joke. There has got to be a less expensive way to go to a first run flick. Even the dang manatee is super expensive. I love the movies but in today's economy I am strapped. Avatar? Did you watch it? I loved it.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Calvin said...

I saw it and liked it very much. My favorite part was the special effects. My all time favorite movie is Rocky. I can watch that one over and over all day long.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Colin said...

I am looking for the best TV brand. Any suggestions. The best place to shop for one would be? I only want the best of the best. A good review is hard to find. An honest one even harder.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Has anyone tried the new Ford Focus? Does it live up to your expectation? Will it cure global warming? I understand its performance is lower then expected. Is there an expert to help guide me? I was looking at this and the Prices. The costs are so high. I want to go green but I always end up spending more than I make at these dinners. I hope they pass a law that makes us all electric. I am very cautious about new fads and the whole electric hybrid has me nervous.

6:28 AM  
Blogger правда said...

Лысьва http://lysva.ucoz.org/ ТАРИФЫ СНИЖЕНЫ, ТЕПЛО ГАРАНТИРОВАНО

2:26 AM  
Blogger правда said...

Kscmdf lysva http://my-mailru.blogspot.com/

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home